Job NumberTransSupv2020-1Application Deadline4/2/2020Position Start Date7/1/2020
This is a supervisory position involving responsibility for the safe and efficient operation and maintenance of the transportation system of a school district. Because the transporting of children is involved, the safety factor is of utmost importance. Consequently, the incumbent must be aware at all times of the need to observe special cautionary measures in overseeing the transportation program and related repair and maintenance activities.
1. High School Graduate or Equivalency Diploma.
2. Currently hold a valid CDL Class BP License.
3. Three years experience in the maintenance and repair of automotive equipment, or five years experience in the operation of multi-passenger vehicles, or the dispatching of motor equipment, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
4. Experience in school transportation is necessary with 19-A certification preferred.
5. Civil Service competitive class position, which requires the candidate to be Civil Service certified as a Transportation Supervisor prior to probationary appointment.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE CIVIL SERVICE APPLICAITON (A LINK TO THIS FORM IS BELOW UNDER "ADDTIONAL INFORMATION"), UPLOAD TO YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION/APPLICATION BY THE DEADLINE OF APRIL 2, 2020.